Thursday, November 17, 2011

Long Time No Blog

Hello all. I'm back!! I need everyone to submit a minimum of one piece to "High School Art Northwest" by next Tuesday. For this, all you need to do is name your picture, save it to the file on Mr. Helle's computer under the"George Fox" file, and fill out a paper application. You give me the application and I'll take care of the rest.  This is a great opportunity for you to gain some recognition for some of the fantastic artwork you have created. And a little moo-la never hurts.

12 comments:

  1. Already did it! And I won't be here Monday or Tuesday. Try not to cry too hard when you read this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. do we know if our previous pictures are still on the p drive or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to upload pictures to my files then!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is required? Would my duct tape tree piece be too large? That's the only thing I feel is good enough to submit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already filled out the paper work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am actually excited for the next raku. Hopefully that plate will turn out cool. I am kids glad the blog is back up... But ya know it's one more thing to remember.... Not too bad though! Go AP-3D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another raku fire on Monday? I need to fire my submission piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i also need to upload pictures to my file! see ya'll MONDAY
    (first blog comment ever... check!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blog post for the week of the 21st-25th. Woot woot

    ReplyDelete