Monday, April 9, 2012

A few Things

Just a reminder for those of you who forgot to Blog last week. Please let me know how many Breath and Concentration pieces completed at this point. Take a look at this link to see how one artist is using tape sculpture in a creative way. If you were not satisfied with how your tape sculpture the first time around consider trying it again. They will really strengthen yourportfolio. Just let me know if you need tape.

DONT FORGET TO BRING IN 100 OF SOMETHING FOR WEDNESDAYS CLASS.

7 comments:

  1. I haven't counte the # of pieces but I do know that I have enough for a portfolio I will be counting them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also havnt counted yet. todays project was fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hVe enough concentration pieces and almost enough breathe pieces

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've seen that site before those are cool. Any news on alternative firings?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty cool. Does anyone else forget to blog as much as i forget.... Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  6. your not alone cooper, this is probably one of my first blogs this semester... but its all good. i have enough concentration pieces, but still need a couple more breath

    ReplyDelete