Monday, January 23, 2012

AP Submission Application Is Now Open

Hopefully this gets you motivated! It is time to pick up the pace.

Teacher Key: ytr8336
School Code: 380573
I want to let you know that the AP® Studio Art Digital Submission Web application is now available at http://apstudio.ets.org.
How you access the Web application will vary, depending on whether you used the application last year:

·         If you participated in digital submission last year at the same school, simply log in using last year's user name and password. Do not set up a new account. If you forgot your user name or password, use the "Forgot your user name?" or "Forgot your password?" features on the sign-in page.
·    If you  are new to AP click on the: Not registered yet? "Set up your access now." link and get signed up.

8 comments:

  1. wow, we have a lot of work to do. I should definitely start working on my concentration, and by "work" on it i mean naming and finish glazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been studying for the AP 3D final for so long... I keep forgetting to blog though. I am so far behind on the AP portfolio I am going to be in the studio a lot more this semester

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the same position as Ellen. I definitely need to be turning out more pieces for my concentration. Hopefully I will be ready by the deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot dog! i'm ready to rip it up at the ap scoring board.

    ps. sketch for the people who are behind in their concentration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to turn out some more pieces as well. i think i'll be alright though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have so much stuff to get done, ill be in the studio way more often this next semester

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, i need to get on it. I think i have most of my stuff done though.

    ReplyDelete